Spring is in the air and one of my favorite months is well underway. There is just something special about the month of March! Not only is March my birthday month (the big 29 this year) but who doesn’t enjoy wearing party masks on Fat Tuesday, office bracket wars, welcoming the out-like-a-lamb type weather and drowning one’s liver in Guinness, celebrating the one heritage every American can agree on—thee St. Patrick’s Day.
Not only will this month be full of holiday celebrations, but we’ve managed to somehow jam pack it with other amazing activities as well. Our March, abridged:
- Tool Concert (A very thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift from my love)
- Our first Sailing attempt
- USS Midway Museum
- Hollywood (I’ve been in California for two years and have never actually been there)
- The San Diego Zoo (again, it’s in my backyard and I’ve STILL never been there)
- Las Vegas trip, courtesy of my company
- Elton John Concert (SUPER excited about this one!)
- Lady Antebellum Concert
- Last but not least… My Birthday!
I am also very fortunate that my parents will be joining us, here in San Diego, to help experience many of these adventures. I cannot wait for them to get here and they cannot wait to start soaking up the 70 degree weather—I’m actually fairly confident that’s what they’re really coming out here to see. I’m sure it will be a “Hi, Bye, we’re going to the beach now,” kind of vacation for them. Oh, how the roles have changed…
Stay tuned for upcoming posts and photos, highlighting the sights, laughs and epic fails of our March adventures!